The longest window is Saturday from 10a-5p local time.  Can we get a dev
jGPSv3 running and assemble a Mt. McLoughlin away team by then?  I'm up
for the drive with a couple passengers.

I wonder if this will impact any of the higher altitude rockets
acquiring GPS lock while at apogee this weekend at NXRS.

This is why we need a cube-sat with SDR and directional antenna in
orbit.  Then we could pick up ground based interference from our
bathrobes.

--
Kenny