A little background info for those interested:

These are scheduled test events for verifying and validating the WAAS GPS
position-enhancement system for air flight guidance. Here is the report
issued in 2014 for the 2013 year:

http://www.nstb.tc.faa.gov/reports/PAN84_0114.pdf

You can see the test events discussed in Section 8 of the report, although
I was not able to quickly find details on the nature of the testing. I am
sure that data should be findable if interested. I am told by a friend that
these tests are done quarterly, but I don't know the veracity of that
information.

Here is the WAAS testing website:
http://www.nstb.tc.faa.gov/

-Doug