I met online this morning with the SatNOGS community [1]. It was mostly the
six main people of the group. Sadly Piarros was having network problems,
and indicated everyone in Greece had problems talking, and hoped to resolve
that problem. I could hear everyone else in other places around the world
fine however, and gave a brief introduction of our project. Most everyone
was just waiting around for Piarros to get connected, so not much was
acomplished. I spoke briefly with Jan PE0SAT, and then politely bowed out.
I will join in again next week to see how it goes, and hopefully more will
happen.

[1] https://community.satnogs.org/t/community-call-2016-09-25/731

- Glenn