> Are there any places where we need to be concerned about wattage?

Yep! There are two cases that we won't switch packages: one where
wattage is a problem (so far, no cases of this on the LGR board) and one
where the capacitance value is too high for an 0402 (anything greater
than about 1 uF). In these (and other cases I'm sure I missed) we'll
leave the larger packages. Other than that, the "jelly bean" parts can
be switched to 0402.

OK, everyone seems to agree it's a "go", so now OreSat's default package
size is now 0402. I think this makes sense.

Electrical and Computer Engineering
Portland State University
http://www.ece.pdx.edu/
a...@ece.pdx.edu  C: 503.708.7711