I just heard back from Justin Foley from Cal Poly and Kyle Leveque from
ASTRO Digital (works with Jan King) you about GENSO. Sadly, GENSO is dead!
So sad. This has been true for a few years now, possibly since 2011, which
explains several things. Good thing is that SatNOGS uses the same interface
as GENSO, so nothing really needs to change with the ground station design.
In fact, it's also the same interface used by GPredict. I've updated the
ground station  drawing to reflect this, and the section on GS in the
application still it's correct.

- Glenn