Hi everyone,

Work on OreSat's electrical systems is really ramping up. We need ECE
folks to take on technical leads on subsystems. You don't have to have a
lot of experience; we'll all work on this together. But we really need
people to help organize and move the electrical subsystems forward. If
you're interested, please let me know and/or show up to an OreSat
meeting in the next week.

On the note of ECE stuff: I'm teaching an introductory workshop,
followed by an intermediate workshop, on EAGLE CAD. It's what we're
currently using to design PCBs for OreSat, for better or worse. If
you're an ECE and you're interested in helping out and you're not an
EAGLE user, you should definitely show up. Here's the link:

https://github.com/psu-epl/psu-epl.github.com/wiki/Workshops

Note that you can ignore the cash deposit since it's the day before;
just show up!

Andrew

Andrew Greenberg

Electrical and Computer Engineering