Hi everyone!

The v1 OreSat Solar modules seem to "just work", so hooray. That said,
we need some firmware written to really prove that everything works.

There's an STM32F042K6 Cortex-M3 microcontroller on the board, that
talks to an LTC2990 Quad I2C Voltage, Current and Temperature Monitor.
Unsurprisingly, we need the STM32 to talk to the LTC2990 to measure the
voltage, current and temperature of the solar modules. There's a debug
UART we'd like that information to spit out of, or bonus points, bring
up the CAN transceiver.

This is a quick and dirty project if you've done ARMs before, and it's a
brick wall amazing learning project if you haven't. We need someone /
some peoples who can do prototype this code in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone up for it?! We can discuss more on Friday, but I'd like to get
this going ASAP.

Thanks!

Electrical and Computer Engineering
Portland State University