Hey Jeff,

I'm cc'ing the propulsion list.

I'm glad to talk with you on the 21st even if no meeting occurs.

----------------

We don't have any interesting hardware to show off at this time. One
of our members, who has since left the group, still makes motors, at
least up to 'N'. His are conventional AP based solids. Another of our
members, who has since left the group, ran the wax-hybrid propulsion
project. He has the test stand and casings etc. from that effort. We
got as far as demonstrating thrust, but so far have no reliable
regression rate measurements.

All we have at the moment are smatterings of knowledge and bright-eyed
ideas. In fact, these are not entirely useless things, so if you're
interested, let me/us know and we'll see what happens.

Tim

She is not refined.  She is not unrefined.  She keeps a parrot.
               -- Mark Twain