Keith pointed out at the last meeting that there is a guy he knows in
California working on a centrifugal fuel pump. The web site is

  http://www.halfwaytoanywhere.com

{Centrifugal pump}, a machine in which water or other fluid
        is lifted and discharged through a pipe by the energy
        imparted by a wheel or blades revolving in a fixed case.
        Some of the largest and most powerful pumps are of this
        kind.
        [Webster's 1913 Dictionary]