In case you care,

Myself & Andrew will be at the McMenamins Market Street Pub at 6:30pm
tomorrow, Wednesday the 21st. The address is 1526 SW 10th (10th & Market)
downtown Portland.

Both of us need to be downtown tomorrow in any case, so we'll be there
having a light dinner in any case, but if anyone cares to join us,
that'd be great. Particularly, Jeff, if you can make it, it'd be a
good time to talk about rocket related stuff. If not, no worries.

I'll wear the new PSAS tee shirt. (Bright blue with white lettering.)

See you, if you're there!