Hey everyone,

We're presenting to PLUG this Thursday on Linux and rockets. I have lots
of rockety slides but few Linuxy slides. So this Wednesday I'm going to
poke people to give me useful slides about Linux for rockets and
embedded linux in general. I'll probably mention uclinux/ecos/freertos
as well.

Although I'll be presenting, I'd be thrilled to have other linuxy people
there to present with me. Bart will be there for backup, but it'd be
nice to have some software team folks there too.

Talk to you all Wednesday,

Andrew