Note that, as of talking to Andrew last night, I'm not sure
anyone from the avionics team or software team will be there
tonight.  If Ian's going to be, though, he can help with a
lot of stuff.  Also, if Bruce and/or Joel were to show up,
they could walk folks through what's going on with the
microcontroller OS stuff.  I won't be able to make it
tonight, nor will Andrew, Jamey, or Sarah.

        Bart