YAY JAMEY! Wow, it looks like it actually worked. It's ugly, but heck,
that can be fixed.

I've found two more things:

1. It appears that attachments are, in general, being brought over to
ikiwiki. But, there's no way to get at them unless they're explicitly
linked to in the page. For example, in 'EagleCad', there are a ton of
attachments, but they're all unreachable because there's no links to
them in the text. Would it be easy to write a little script, which just
spits out urls to all the attachments in the page? Or perhaps when the
cgi stuff is enabled, there'll be some kind of option for listing the
attachments?

2. I looked carefully at the source from the 'Schedule' page. In
moinmoin, the events headers are H2. In the ikiwiki source, they're H3.
It seems weird that it didn't get moved over as the same header type....
is this a bug?

Go Jamey go!

Andrew