Remember how I kept saying I thought we had three PPC FCs?

So, uh, I was looking for my null modem cable this morning. And I found
it... in a plastic box marked "PPC FC". Which, uh, had *two* PPC FC
boards and a carrier board and power supply.

Uh.... whoops.

I have to tell you, I'm not as well organized as I was a year or so ago
because of the giant house remodel that's ending next week (whew!). So I
blame that (and society).

I'll bring it Wednesday, but this means we have Yet Another Flight
Computer to play with.

Andrew