[Slight rant]: I _still_ wish the timestamps were recorded in a manner
 that was crystal clear. I'd like to have the automatically parsed
 logs begin each line with, "2007.11.16.15.42:53.123456789 <data>...",
 etc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 > Some one should run the x/y acceleration data through and FFT to see
 > if there are any acoustical effects getting sampled.

This has been done for LV1b data, but the results were just as noisy
as the time domain. I'm not sure this means there's nothing
there. Perhaps some smoothing is required. Possibly one of the more
popular windowing filters?