Hey everyone,

We're not going to be able to make the October 12th "Rocktober" launch
in Brothers. Although we're very close, we're not going to be ready in
time if we do the necessary testing.

We have a lot of choices for the next launch:

0. We get our own FAA waiver, which means a wait of at least 45 days
from today. There's a lot of paper for this, including getting landowner
permission, and also there's some risk we still won't be ready.

1. We do a very low altitude (< 3,000 ft) test launch of the airframe
somewhere in the Willamette Valley - no FAA waiver necessary, we can go
whenever we wan.

2. We wait until the next spring Oregon Rocketry launch.

Stay tuned; we'll make the call probably next week.

Andrew

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Greenberg

Portland State Aerospace Society (http://psas.pdx.edu/)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  P: 503.788.1343  C: 503.708.7711
-------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________
psas-team mailing list
psas-team@lists.psas.pdx.edu
http://lists.psas.pdx.edu/mailman/listinfo/psas-team

This list's membership is automatically generated from the memberships of the 
psas-airframe, psas-avionics, and psas-general mail lists. Visit 
http://lists.psas.pdx.edu to individually subscribe/unsubscribe yourself from 
these lists.

Reply via email to