Hi everyone!

We did the T-1 month Go/No Go decision yesterday and it's definitely
no-go. We have too much work left on LV3. We're pushing back our
preliminary date to October 15-16, which is the same weekend as Oregon
Rocketry's "October Skies" launch (in Brothers, Oregon).

We need a LOT of help on LV3, particularly on machining small parts,
lots of simple CAD work, and many "warm body" tasks like sanding. Come
to this Tuesday's meeting if you have any available time to help out!



Andrew Greenberg

Electrical and Computer Engineering
Portland State University
a...@ece.pdx.edu  C: 503.708.7711

psas-team mailing list

This list's membership is automatically generated from the memberships of the 
psas-airframe, psas-avionics, and psas-general mail lists. Visit 
http://lists.psas.pdx.edu to individually subscribe/unsubscribe yourself from 
these lists.

Reply via email to