We have more than 280 great proposals for talks and trainings ready
for EuroPython 2016 attendees to vote on.

Please note that you have to have a ticket for EuroPython 2016, or
have submitted a talk proposal yourself, in order to participate.

                  ​Attendees: This is your chance to
                        shape the conference !

You can search for topics and communicate your personal interest by
casting your vote for each talk and training submission on our talk
voting page:

        *** https://ep2016.europython.eu/en/talk-voting/ ***

                           Talk Voting

           Talk voting will be open until Sunday, March 20.

The program workgroup (WG) will then use the talk voting results as
basis for their talk selection and announce the list of accepted talks
late in March and the schedule shortly thereafter in April.

With gravitational regards,
--
EuroPython 2016 Team
http://ep2016.europython.eu/