Dear PSF members,
We will host a PSF Members Lunch at PyCon US Portland, OR for those that
are registered for the conference. If you are a new or long-time PSF
member, it would be great to meet you in person.
- Day/time: Tuesday May 31, 2016, 12:40pm local time
- Location: Oregon Convention Center, Room F150-F151
- Menu: Roasted Prawns Lunch
- garlic potato puree, local vegetable succotash, basil cream,
seasonal vegetables, farmer's field green salad.
- Special dietary meals will be provided for those that request one
in the RSVP below.
- *RSVP by May 13, 2016: http://goo.gl/forms/39XoP9ywhr
- announcing the new board for the 2016/17 term
- mingling with members
We only have space for 100 so please RSVP soon.
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation
PSF-Community mailing list