Hi Jackie,

finaid for EuroPython 2016 is already closed and the available
funds have been distributed, so I guess it's no longer
possible to get assistance.

I can ask whether we still have the really affordable student
house rooms available:

https://ep2016.europython.eu/en/venue/accommodation/

if that helps.

Thanks,