It’s getting really close to the conference now and we will be
switching to the on-desk rates for tickets on July 8.
The prices will increase by about 30%, so if you want to still get
tickets at the normal rate, please register for EuroPython 2016 as
soon as possible:
*** EuroPython 2016 Registration ***
Full Conference Tickets
These are the on-desk rates for full conference tickets (all 8 days):
* Student full ticket: EUR 180.00
* Personal full ticket: EUR 470.00
* Business full ticket: EUR 750.00
As in the past, we will sell day passes at the conference venue.
To make things more affordable especially for students and other
people who want to attend the Beginners’ Day or the sprints, we have
decided to split the day pass prices into ones valid from
Monday-Friday for the main conference days and the weekend days.
Day passes for the main conference (valid for the day when they are
* Student conference day pass: EUR 50.00
* Personal conference day pass: EUR 140.00
* Business conference day pass: EUR 225.00
Day passes for the first Sunday (Beginners’ Day) and the sprints
weekend (valid for the day when they are purchased):
* Student weekend day pass: EUR 25.00
* Personal weekend day pass: EUR 70.00
* Business weekend day pass: EUR 110.00
All prices include 10% Spanish VAT. Please see the registration page
for full details of what is included in the ticket price.
With gravitational regards,
EuroPython 2016 Team
PS: Please forward or retweet to help us reach all interested parties:
PSF-Community mailing list