Hi everyone,

The PSF board meeting minutes from 12th July are now available online at [1]. 7
directors were present in the meeting, 4 directors sent in proxy votes.

Kurt Kaiser (Treasurer), Mark Mangoba (IT Manager), Betsy Waliszewski
(Assistant Secretary), and Ewa Jodlowska (Director of Operations) were also in
attendance.

Saleduck was approved by PSF Sponsor working group at the Iron Sponsor level.
The following grants were also approved from our last meeting, totaling
$15999.76

* PyLadies Vancouver chapter (3 renewals (6 months per))
  $269.82

* PyLadies Rio de Janerio subscription for six months
  $29.94

* 50 diversity scholarships/discounts at PyGotham 2016
  $5000

* AfroPyVasity
  September 19, 2016
  $1700

* PyCon UK
  September 15-19th, 2016, Cardiff
  $8500

* Django Girls Minna, Nigeria
  September 10, 2016
  $500

For more updates from the PSF, please visit our blog[2] and follow us on
Twitter[3].

[1] https://www.python.org/psf/records/board/minutes/2016-07-12/#attendance
[2] https://pyfound.blogspot.com/
[3] https://twitter.com/ThePSF