Hi everyone,

The PSF board meeting minutes from 8th August are now available online at [1].
There were 6 directors present, and 3 sent in proxy vote. Kurt Kaiser
(Treasurer), Betsy Waliszewski (Event Planner and Administrator), Mark Mangoba
(IT Manager) were also present in the meeting.

The PSF Sponsor Working Group was officially approved by the board in this
meeting. One can find more details from the PSF Sponsor Prospectus [2].

The following grants were also approved from our last meeting, totaling
$5229.94

* Helsinki PyLadies
  6 months meetup.com fee
  $29.94

* PyCon Finland
  October 31, 2016, Helsinki
  $2000

* Django Girls Delhi
  $450

* GABIDDC video game development classes
  $500

* PyData DC
  October 7-9, 2016
  $2250

For more updates from the PSF, please visit our blog[3] and follow us on
Twitter[4].

[1] https://www.python.org/psf/records/board/minutes/2016-08-08/
[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2iAQdfz3LLNc29xUkduSmRfSzA/view?usp=sharing