Hi everyone,

The PSF board meeting minutes from 3rd March are available online at [1].
There were 5 directors present, and 2 sent in proxy vote. Ewa Jodlowksa
(Director of Operations), Kurt Kaiser (Treasurer), Betsy Waliszewski (Event
Planner and Administrator), Mark Mangoba (IT Manager) were also present in the
meeting.

The board approved Phyllis Dobbs as Controller/Assistant Treasurer Accountant
based on the offer letter sent by Ewa Jodlowska on January 17, 2017
(retroactive start date of January 30, 2017). It was also approved that 2017 Q1
Community Service Award goes to Ian Cordasco, and Brian Costlow.

The following grants were also approved from our last meeting, totaling
$24740.94

* Meetup expense: PyLadies SF Meetup
    $89.94
* Django Girls Katsina, Nigeria
    $686
* Django Girls Naples, Italy
    $465
* Django Girls Onitsha, Nigeria
    $500
* FOSSASIA Summit 2017 Python Track
    $3000
* Australia Web Girls Workshop, Perth
    $1250
* Django Girls Kogi, Nigeria
    $750
* PyCon Namibia 2017
    $2000
* Django Girls São Paulo, Brazil
    $1000
* Django Girls, Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria
    $500
*  3 Afro-Django Initiative Workshops
    $2750
* PyCon Australia
    $5500
* Caipyra in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil
    $2200
* Python in Astronomy, Leiden, the Netherlands
    $550
* PyData Berlin
    $2500
* PyDays Vienna, Austria
    $1000

After the April board meeting, our next meeting is scheduled during
PyCon US.

For more updates from the PSF, please visit our blog[2] and follow us on
Twitter[3].

[1] https://www.python.org/psf/records/board/minutes/2017-03-03/
[2] https://pyfound.blogspot.com/
[3] https://twitter.com/ThePSF