+1 — I love the idea of a collection and I love the idea of asking
designers/the python community from across the globe to add their mark... BUT
(speaking as a designer) I would, visually, want to see these things hold
together as a set if the PSF is going to put them out.

So, ways you could do that - 1) something like providing a template - maybe
include some common design elements/text (with specs on typography) and a
common color palate.

2) Make a standard set (I like Steve’s idea), use a single designer for this
and make it a tight set BUT also release the template from #1 and ask local
groups to add their own spin and encourage the distribution of the local sets
far and wide.

The python community has always impressed me with its inclusiveness and
eagerness to build bridges across boarders largely as a person to person,
grassroots thing - so why make this any different? We could build a norm around
exchanging these things at conferences or competing conference against
conference to see which one can build the biggest set of unique local ones.

The PSF could even produce an annual collection of stickers/magnets/3D printed
tiles and feature a rotation of the local versions as a fundraiser or just a
cool giveaway.

I’d even love hex-shaped posit-its that draw from this work - I’d buy PSF
post-its in a heartbeat...

Anyway, I’m getting ahead of myself...

My $.02
-Ted