Hello everyone!

PyLondinium19 is less than a month away, and we have (almost) all the information you may want ready.

The event will happen from the 14th to the 16th of June. On Friday, we will host a few free workshops for which you have to fill a separate registration form, this means you don't need a ticket if you are only going to these:
- Trans*Code: https://pylondinium.org/talks/transcode.html
- PyLondinium Girls: https://girls.pylondinium.org/
- Python Dojo: We will have more information soon.

On Saturday and Sunday... Talks, including 4 fantastic keynotes!
- Schedule: https://pylondinium.org/schedule.html
- Keynotes: https://pylondinium.org/keynote.html

We have sold almost ⅔ of the tickets available, and they are selling fast now that the schedule is ready. You can buy yours here: https://www.ticketea.co.uk/entradas-conferencia-pylondinium-2019/. Remember, all profits will go directly to the PSF!

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Pedro - PyLondinium Organisation Team