dear plack experts.  I am submitting a test form's data with POST, and am
trying to read the submission with Plack.  My first attempt was

if (defined($postparamref=$req->body_parameters->get_all())) {
}

which did not work.  using Data::Dumper on $req, I see that the method is a
post and I am guessing that all the posted data is in $req->psgi.input.
 Otoh, maybe my app needs an enable in the builder first?

a short example showing how to iterate over all post entries would be
highly appreciated.

regards,

/iaw

--