I doubt your unix socket is saturated.  Unix socket can move more data than
disk, and your 1Gbit network card, let alone your 10MBit upload via ISP.

Also, multiple sockets would be useless because one http connection gets
one FCGI backend, normally.  Unless you've gone out of your way to write a
multi-threaded Plack app.  Have you?

Concurrency is normally handled by running many instances of your app.  How
many do you run?

What sort of measurements have you taken?  Why do you think its socket
throughput that's your bottleneck?

-Andy

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Xavier Guimard <xavier.guim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm using Plack/FCGI with Nginx. We have a heavy load on these servers and
> Unix socket is saturated. Is there a way to open multiple sockets using
> Plack::Handler::FCGI ?
>
> --
>
> ---

---