Due to our rapid expansion we, a leading retail
fashion and distributor for branded watches, are
seeking to appoint outstanding individuals who can
contribute to the continued growth of the company.

TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

- Responsible in managing the company’s overall
aspects of training & development.
- Assigned primarily to improve the quality of
customer care and sales service of retail staff to
ensure implementation of the highest operational
standards
- University degree with 5 years proven track record
in the same field

SECRETARY

- Female, age between 23 - 27 years old
- Graduated from Secretarial College
- Min.3 years working experience as secretary
- Familiar doing business travel arrangement
- Good command in English
- Good appearance, quick response and fast learner
- Able to work under presssure

ACCOUNTING STAFF

- Male, Accounting graduate (S1)
- Have 1-year relevant experience
- Computer literate, especially excel
- Good command of English as well as Mandarin/Chinese
dialect
- Accurate, willing to work hard with tight deadlines

Please submit your comprehensive resume and a recent
photograph to :

PT. Gilang Agung Persada
email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please write position code on the subject email.  Only
short listed candidates will be notified

http://mail.yahoo.com

Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LZzaMD/_WnJAA/HwKMAA/wf.olB/TM