Hello,

We invite you to join The Career Consultation group at Yahoo! Groups

This mailing list is designed as a medium for Human Resources
Professionals or other professionals who have common interest in
sharing knowledge, experience and best practices in developing our
own career as well as assisting other professionals to find the
right career track in Indonesia, in particular.

You can utilize this mailing list also as your own career
development consultant. We will do our best to assist you in
providing guidance to you to find the right career track or to help
you solve your own working problem.  If you think your concern is
very personal, you can send the message directly to the moderator.
Otherwise, you can share it with other members to give their
opinion. We believe that sharing is the best way to shorten the
learning curve.

Since it's establishment on February  2, 2005, up to now, there have
been 712 members join the groups. It's our honor if you can also
join the group to strengthen the professionalism of Indonesian
Professionals.

To learn more about the Career Consultation group, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CareerConsultation

•         To subscribe to this group, send an email to:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Warmest regards,

Moderator,
Carl Rogers

Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1gzaND/8WnJAA/HwKMAA/wf.olB/TM