Dear Friends,

We are a well developed Human Resources Services Company, looking for a dynamic
individual to fill our Recruitment Consultant position.

The requirements are :

1. S1 Psychology, has completed psychologist proffesion program

2. Fresh Graduate are welcome

3. Familiar with psychological test

4. Fluent in English

5. Computer Literate

6. Willing to be placed in Batam

If you interesting to fill the position, please send your application letter
and CV to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or

Recruitment Department

PT. Tunaskarya Indoswasta

Jl. Angsana LOT 306