Dengan Hormat,

Penawaran menarik untuk mendapatkan Free One Books
(anda pilih sendiri judulnya) for every purchase of 3
Title Books di bawah ini. Info Price List silahkan
direquest via E-mail (JAPRI) dengan mencantumkan
judul-judul yang anda minati untuk dibeli atau Lebih
lanjut bisa menghubungi saya di 081 330 690724 (Rudi).
Penawaran ini akan berlaku hingga akhir Bulan Agustus
ini, jadi tunggu apa lagi, silahkan dapatkan Free ONE
Books dengan pembelian min. 3 judul Buku Psikologi
terbaru.

Cara pemesanan:
Buku akan dikirimkan ke Alamat residential dan
pembayaran via Transfer, Bukti transfer harap
dikirimkan via E-mail Attachment atau di Fax, sebagai
bukti pembayaran, dan Buku akan dikirimkan ke Alamat
anda selama kurang lebih 3-7 hari (tergantung KOTA
yang dituju). sertakan pula No. telp Residential anda
baik rumah maupun kantor serta HP.
No. rekening untuk pembayaran; 0048705799 Bank BNI
Cab. Surabaya a/n. Rudi Hadiarto.

1-55798-229-5
Abused women and survivor therapy: A practical guide
for the psychotherapist
1994
Walker, Lenore E. A.

1-55798-920-6
Acculturation: Advances in theory, measurement, and
applied research
2003
Chun, Kevin M.; Balls Organista, Pamela; Marin,
Gerardo

1-55798-612-6
Acute stress disorder: A handbook of theory,
assessment, and treatment
2000
Bryant, Richard A.; Harvey, Allison G.

1-59147-012-9
Action therapy with families and groups: Using
creative arts improvisation in clinical practice
2003
Wiener, Daniel J; Oxford, Linda K.

1-55798-710-6
Adaptation to changing health: Response shift in
quality-of-life research
2000
Schwartz, Carolyn E.; Sprangers, Mirjam A. G.

1-55798-327-5
Adaptation to chronic childhood illness
1996
Thompson, Robert Joseph Jr.; Gustafson, Kathryn E.

1-55798-468-9
Addictive behaviors: Readings on etiology, prevention,
and treatment
1997
Marlatt, G. Alan; VandenBos, Gary R.

1-55798-768-8
Addressing cultural complexities in practice: A
framework for clinicians and counselors
2001
Hays, Pamela A

1-55798-107-8;1-55798-114-0
Adolescent suicide: Assessment and intervention         1991

Berman, Alan L.; Jobes, David A.

1-55798-609-6
Adolescents, sex, and the law: Preparing adolescents
for responsible citizenship
2000
Levesque, Roger J. R.

1-55798-061-6
Adult years: Continuity and change
1989
Storandt, Martha; VandenBos, Gary R

1-59147-070-6
After the crash: Psychological assessment and
treatment of survivors of motor vehicle accidents (2nd
ed.)    2004
Blanchard, Edward B.; Hickling, Edward J.

1-55798-190-6
Aggression and violence: Social interactionist
perspectives
1993
Felson, Richard B.; Tedeschi, James T.

1-55798-993-1
Alterations of consciousness:  An empirical analysis
for social scientists
2003
Baruss, Imants

1-55798-583-9
Animal models of human emotion and cognition
1999
Haug, Marc; Whalen, Richard E.

1-55798-788-2
Animal research and human health: Advancing human
welfare through behavioral science
2001
Carroll, Marilyn E.; Overmier, J. Bruce

1-55798-897-8
Antisocial behavior in children and adolescents: A
developmental analysis and model for intervention
2002
Reid, John B.; Patterson, Gerald R.; Snyder, James

*Detail Judul Buku untuk Terbitan APA (AAmerican
Psychological Association) dapat dilihat di:
http://www.apa.org/psycbooks/covlist.html

1.  Life After Graduate School in Psychology :
Insider's Advice From New Psychologists (eBook)
by Morgan, Robert D.; Kuther, Tara L.; Habben, Corey
J.
Publication: New York Taylor & Francis Routledge,
2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

2.  Children's Understanding of Society (eBook)
Studies in Developmental Psychology
by Barrett, Martyn D.; Buchanan-Barrow, Eithne
Publication: Hove (UK), New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

3.  Social Psychology of Inclusion and Exclusion
(eBook)
by Abrams, Dominic; Hogg, Michael A.; Marques, José M.
Publication: New York Taylor & Francis Routledge,
2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

4.   Social Neuroscience : Key Readings (eBook)
Key Readings in Social Psychology
by Cacioppo, John T.; Berntson, Gary G.
Publication: New York Taylor & Francis Routledge,
2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

5.  An Introduction to Applied Cognitive Psychology
(eBook)
by Esgate, Anthony; Groome, David; Baker, Kevin.
Publication: Hove, UK, New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

6.  Attention, Perception, and Memory : An Integrated
Introduction (eBook)
Psychology Focus
by Styles, Elizabeth A.
Publication: Hove, East Sussex, New York Taylor &
Francis Routledge, 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

7.   The Social Psychology of Ethnic Identity (eBook)
European Monographs in Social Psychology
by Verkuyten, M.
Publication: Hove, UK, New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

8.   Education, Arts, and Morality : Creative Journeys
(eBook)
PATH in Psychology
by Wallace, Doris B.
Publication: New York Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

9.  Psychology's Grand Theorists : How Personal
Experiences Shaped Professional Ideas (eBook)
by Demorest, Amy.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

10.  The Psychology of Leadership : New Perspectives
and Research (eBook)
LEA's Organization and Management Series
by Messick, David M.; Kramer, Roderick Moreland
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

11.  Teaching Psychology : A Step By Step Guide
(eBook)
by Goss Lucas, Sandra.; Bernstein, Douglas A.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

12.   Work and Life Integration : Organizational,
Cultural, and Individual Perspectives (eBook)
Series in Applied Psychology
by Kossek, Ellen Ernst.; Lambert, Susan J.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

13.  Mechanical Trading Systems : Pairing Trader
Psychology With Technical Analysis (eBook)
Wiley Trading
by Weissman, Richard L.
Publication: Hoboken, NJ John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

14.  Contemporary Clinical Psychology (eBook)
2Nd Ed.
by Plante, Thomas G.
Publication: New York John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

15.  Research Companion to Organizational Health
Psychology (eBook)
New Horizons in Management
by Antoniou, Alexander-Stamatios G.; Cooper, Cary L.
Publication: Cheltenham, UK, Northampton, MA Edward
Elgar Publishing, Inc., 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

16.   What Can You Do With a Major in Psychology? :
Real People, Real Jobs, Real Rewards (eBook)
by O'Hara, Shelley.
Publication: Hoboken, N.J., Chichester John Wiley &
Sons, Inc. (US), 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

17.  Forced Migration and Mental Health : Rethinking
the Care of Refugees and Displaced Persons (eBook)
International and Cultural Psychology Series
by Ingleby, David.
Publication: New York Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

18.   Online Consumer Psychology : Understanding and
Influencing Consumer Behavior in the Virtual World
(eBook)
Advertising and Consumer Psychology
by Haugtvedt, Curtis P.; Machleit, Karen A.; Yalch,
Richard.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

19.  Scoring the Rorschach : Seven Validated Systems
(eBook)
LEA Series in Personality and Clinical Psychology
by Bornstein, Robert F.; Masling, Joseph M.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

20.  Work and Family : An International Research
Perspective (eBook)
Series in Applied Psychology
by Poelmans, Steven A. Y.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

21.  Handbook of Vocational Psychology : Theory,
Research, and Practice (eBook)
Contemporary Topics in Vocational Psychology; 3rd Ed.
by Walsh, W. Bruce; Savickas, Mark
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2005.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

22.   Fifty Key Thinkers in Psychology (eBook)
Routledge Key Guides
by Sheehy, Noel.
Publication: London, New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

23.   Handbook of Pediatric Psychology in School
Settings (eBook)
by Brown, Ronald T.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

24.   The Psychology of Entertainment Media : Blurring
the Lines between Entertainment and Persuasion (eBook)
Advertising and Consumer Psychology
by Shrum, L. J.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

25.   Developing Organizational Simulations : A Guide
for Practitioners and Students (eBook)
Series in Applied Psychology
by Thornton, George C.; Mueller-Hanson, Rose A.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

26.  Experiments With People : Revelations From Social
Psychology (eBook)
by Abelson, Robert P.; Frey, Kurt P.; Gregg, Aiden P.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

27.  Existential Psychology and Sport : Theory and
Application (eBook)
by Nesti, Mark.
Publication: London, New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

28.   Leader Development for Transforming
Organizations : Growing Leaders for Tomorrow (eBook)
Series in Applied Psychology
by Day, David V.; Zaccaro, Stephen J.; Halpin, Stanley
M.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

29.  Sports Marketing and the Psychology of Marketing
Communication (eBook)
Advertising and Consumer Psychology
by Kahle, Lynn R.; Riley, Chris
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

30.   Diversity in Advertising : Broadening the Scope
of Research Directions (eBook)
Advertising and Consumer Psychology
by Williams, Jerome D.; Lee, Wei-Na; Haugtvedt, Curtis
P.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

31. Motivational Analyses of Social Behavior :
Building On Jack Brehm's Contributions to Psychology
(eBook)
by Wright, Rex A.; Greenberg, Jeff.; Brehm, Sharon S.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

32. Dynamics of Organizational Change and Learning
(eBook)
Wiley Handbooks in the Psychology of Management in
Organizations
by Boonstra, J. J.
Publication: West Essex, England, Hoboken, N.J John
Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (UK), 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

33.  Offenders With Developmental Disabilities (eBook)
Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology
by Lindsay, William R.; Taylor, John L.; Sturmey,
Peter.
Publication: Chichester, West Sussex, England,
Hoboken, NJ John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (UK), 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

34.  Introduction to Political Psychology (eBook)
by Cottam, Martha L.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

35.   The Concise Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology
and Behavioral Science (eBook)
by Craighead, W. Edward.; Nemeroff, Charles B.
Publication: Hoboken, N.J. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
(US), 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

36.   Psychophysics Beyond Sensation : Laws and
Invariants of Human Cognition (eBook)
Scientific Psychology Series
by Kaernbach, Christian.; Schröger, Erich.; Müller,
Hermann.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

37.   Contemporary Consumption Rituals : A Research
Anthology (eBook)
Marketing and Consumer Psychology Series
by Otnes, Cele.; Lowrey, Tina M.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

38.  The Psychology of Environmental Problems (eBook)
by Winter, Deborah Du Nann.; Koger, Susan M.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

39.  Evolutionary Psychology, Public Policy, and
Personal Decisions (eBook)
by Crawford, Charles; Salmon, Catherine.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

40.  Beyond Knowledge : Extracognitive Aspects of
Developing High Ability (eBook)
Educational Psychology Series
by Shavinina, Larisa V.; Ferrari, Michel
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

41. Analytical Psychology : Contemporary Perspectives
in Jungian Analysis (eBook)
Advancing Theory in Therapy
by Cambray, Joseph.; Carter, Linda.
Publication: Hove, New York, NY Taylor & Francis,
2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

42. Attention : A Neuropsychological Approach (eBook)
Psychology Focus
by Ward, Tony.
Publication: Hove, New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

43.  Anxiety (eBook)
Clinical Psychology, a Modular Course, 1368-454X; 2nd
Ed.
by Rachman, Stanley.
Publication: New York Taylor & Francis Routledge,
2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

44. Psychology of Early Sufi Samāʻ :
Listening and Altered States (eBook)
RoutledgeCurzon Sūfī Series
by Avery, Kenneth S.
Publication: London, New York, NY Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

45.  Handbook of Adolescent Psychology (eBook)
by Lerner, Richard M.; Steinberg, Laurence D.
Publication: Hoboken, N.J John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
(US), 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

46. A Cognitive Psychology of Mass Communication
(eBook)
LEA's Communication Series
by Harris, Richard Jackson.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

47. Cognition and Chance : The Psychology of
Probabilistic Reasoning (eBook)
by Nickerson, Raymond S.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

48. Motivation, Emotion, and Cognition : Integrative
Perspectives On Intellectual Functioning and
Development (eBook)
Educational Psychology Series
by Dai, David Yun.; Sternberg, Robert J.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

49.  Cognitive Development (eBook)
Routledge Modular Psychology
by Oakley, Lisa.
Publication: London, New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

50.  Contemporary Perspectives On the Psychology of
Attitudes (eBook)
by Haddock, Geoffrey.; Maio, Gregory R.
Publication: Hove, East Sussex, New York Taylor &
Francis Routledge, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

51.  The Dogma of Christ : And Other Essays On
Religion, Psychology and Culture (eBook)
Routledge Classics
by Fromm, Erich.
Publication: London Taylor & Francis, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

52.   The Justice Motive in Adolescence and Young
Adulthood : Origins and Consequences (eBook)
Routledge Research International Series in Social
Psychology ; 8
by Dalbert, Claudia.; Sallay, Hedvig.
Publication: London, New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

53.  Mixing Methods in Psychology : The Integration of
Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Theory and
Practice (eBook)
by Todd, Zazie.
Publication: Hove, New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

54.  The Psychology of Eating and Drinking (eBook)
3Rd Ed.
by Logue, A. W.
Publication: New York Taylor & Francis Routledge,
2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

55.   Bullying : Implications for the Classroom
(eBook)
Educational Psychology Series (Academic Press)
by Sanders, Cheryl E.; Phye, Gary D.
Publication: San Diego, Calif Elsevier, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

56.  Evidence-based Educational Methods (eBook)
Educational Psychology Series
by Moran, Daniel J.; Malott, Richard W.
Publication: San Diego, Calif Elsevier, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

57.  Financial Risk Taking : An Introduction to the
Psychology of Trading and Behavioural Finance (eBook)
Wiley Trading Series
by Elvin, Mike.
Publication: Chichester, West Sussex, Hoboken, NJ John
Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (UK), 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

58.  The Life Cycle of Psychological Ideas :
Understanding Prominence and the Dynamics of
Intellectual Change (eBook)
PATH in Psychology
by Dalton, Thomas Carlyle.; Evans, Rand B.
Publication: New York Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

59. The Handbook of Chicana/o Psychology and Mental
Health (eBook)
by Velásquez, Roberto.; Arellano, Leticia M.; McNeill,
Brian
Publication: Mahwah, N.J Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

60.  Death Work : Police, Trauma, and the Psychology
of Survival (eBook)
by Henry, Vincent E.
Publication: Oxford, New York Oxford University Press
(US), 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

61. The Gene Illusion : Genetic Research in Psychiatry
and Psychology Under the Microscope (eBook)
by Joseph, Jay.
Publication: New York Algora Publishing, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

62.  Childhood and Adolescence : Cross-cultural
Perspectives and Applications (eBook)
Advances in Applied Developmental Psychology
by Gielen, Uwe P.; Roopnarine, Jaipaul L.
Publication: Westport, Conn Greenwood Publishing
Group, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

63.  Imagery in Psychology : A Reference Guide (eBook)
by Roeckelein, Jon E.
Publication: Westport, Conn Greenwood Publishing
Group, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

64.  The Psychology of Ethnic and Cultural Conflict
(eBook)
Psychological Dimensions to War and Peace, 1540-5265
by Lee, Yueh-Ting.
Publication: Westport, Conn Greenwood Publishing
Group, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

65.  New Perspectives On Aggression Replacement
Training : Practice, Research and Application (eBook)
Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology
by Goldstein, Arnold P.
Publication: Chichester, West Sussex, England,
Hoboken, NJ John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (UK), 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

66.  The Power of Reinforcement (eBook)
SUNY Series, Alternatives in Psychology
by Flora, Stephen Ray.
Publication: Albany State University of New York
Press, 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

67.  The Psychology of Gratitude (eBook)
Series in Affective Science
by Emmons, Robert A.; McCullough, Michael E.
Publication: Oxford, New York Oxford University Press
(US), 2004.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

68. Substance Misuse in Psychosis : Approaches to
Treatment and Service Delivery (eBook)
Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology
by Graham, Hermine L.
Publication: Chichester, West Sussex, Hoboken, NJ John
Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (UK), 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

69.  Handbook of Psychology. Volume 1, History of
Psychology (eBook)
by Freedheim, Donald K.; Weiner, Irving B.
Publication: New York John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

70.  Handbook of Psychology. Volume 8, Clinical
Psychology (eBook)
by Stricker, George.; Widiger, Thomas A.; Weiner,
Irving B.
Publication: New York John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

71.  Handbook of Psychology. Volume 9, Health
Psychology (eBook)
by Nezu, Arthur M.; Nezu, Christine M.; Geller, Pamela
A.; Weiner, Irving B.
Publication: New York John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

72. Handbook of Psychology. Volume 11, Forensic
Psychology (eBook)
by Goldstein, Alan M.; Weiner, Irving B.
Publication: New York John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

73.  Ecological Psychology : Healing the Split between
Planet and Self (eBook)
by Winter, Deborah Du Nann.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J., London Lawrence Erlbaum
Associates, Inc., 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

74.  Awaiting the Therapist's Baby : A Guide for
Expectant Parent-practitioners (eBook)
LEA Series in Personality and Clinical Psychology
by Fallon, April.; Brabender, Virginia.
Publication: Mahwah, NJ Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

75.  The Psychology of Evaluation : Affective
Processes in Cognition and Emotion (eBook)
by Musch, Jochen.; Klauer, Karl C.
[...]

91.                     Handbook of Psychology. Vol. 5,
Personality and Social Psychology (eBook)
by Millon, Theodore.; Lerner, Melvin J.,; Weiner,
Irving B.
Publication: New York John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

92.             Handbook of Psychology. Vol. 7,
Educational Psychology (eBook)
by Reynolds, William M.; Miller, Gloria E.; Weiner,
Irving B.
Publication: New York John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

93.             Principles of Rorschach Interpretation
(eBook)
LEA Series in Personality and Clinical Psychology
by Weiner, Irving B.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

94.             Terrorists, Victims, and Society :
Psychological Perspectives On Terrorism and Its
Consequences (eBook)
Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing, and Law
by Silke, Andrew.
Publication: Chichester, West Sussex, England,
Hoboken, NJ John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (UK), 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

95.             The Psychology of Emotion : From Everyday
Life to Theory (eBook)
by Strongman, K. T.
Publication: Chichester, West Sussex, England John
Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (UK), 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

96.             Introduction to Forensic Psychology :
Issues and Controversies in Crime and Justice (eBook)
by Arrigo, Bruce A.
Publication: San Diego Elsevier, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

97.             Spirit and Psyche : A New Paradigm for
Psychology, Psychoanalysis, and Psychotherapy (eBook)
by Schermer, Victor L.
Publication: London, New York Jessica Kingsley
Publishers, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

98.             Language in Action : Psychological Models
of Conversation (eBook)
International Series in Social Psychology
by Turnbull, William.
Publication: New York Taylor & Francis, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

99.             Job Feedback : Giving, Seeking, and Using
Feedback for Performance Improvement (eBook)
Series in Applied Psychology
by London, Manuel.
Publication: Mahwah, NJ Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

100.                    The Future of Leadership Development
(eBook)
Series in Applied Psychology
by Murphy, Susan E.; Riggio, Ronald E.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

101.                    Psychology, Psychotherapy,
Psychoanalysis, and the Politics of Human
Relationships (eBook)
by Simon, Laurence R.
Publication: Westport, Conn. Greenwood Publishing
Group, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

102.                    Philosophy, Psychology, and Psychologism
: Critical and Historical Readings On the
Psychological Turn in Philosophy (eBook)
Philosophical Studies Series V. 91
by Jacquette, Dale.
Publication: Boston Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

103.                    Psychology and Buddhism : From
Individual to Global Community (eBook)
International and Cultural Psychology Series
by Dockett, Kathleen H.; Dudley-Grant, G. Rita;
Bankart, C. Peter
Publication: New York Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

104.                    Counseling Psychology and Optimal Human
Functioning (eBook)
Contemporary Topics in Vocational Psychology
by Walsh, W. Bruce
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

105. Ethics and Values in Industrial-organizational
Psychology (eBook)
Series in Applied Psychology
by Lefkowitz, Joel.
Publication: Mahwah, NJ Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

06.                     Parenting Evaluations for the Court :
Care and Protection Matters (eBook)
Perspectives in Law & Psychology ; V. 18
by Condie, Lois Oberlander.
Publication: New York Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

107.                    Trauma Interventions in War and Peace :
Prevention, Practice, and Policy (eBook)
International and Cultural Psychology Series
by Green, Bonnie L.
Publication: New York Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

108.                    Cognitive Therapy for Chronic and
Persistent Depression (eBook)
Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology
by Moore, Richard.; Garland, Anne.
Publication: Chichester, West Sussex John Wiley &
Sons, Ltd. (UK), 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

109.                    From Mating to Mentality : Evaluating
Evolutionary Psychology (eBook)
Macquarie Monographs in Cognitive Science
by Sterelny, Kim.; Fitness, Julie.
Publication: New York Taylor & Francis Routledge,
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

110.                    Lives in Spirit : Precursors and
Dilemmas of a Secular Western Mysticism (eBook)
SUNY Series in Transpersonal and Humanistic Psychology
by Hunt, Harry T.
Publication: Albany State University of New York
Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

111.                    Encountering Buddhism : Western
Psychology and Buddhist Teachings (eBook)
SUNY Series in Transpersonal and Humanistic Psychology
by Segall, Seth Robert.
Publication: Albany State University of New York
Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

112.                    Blackwell Handbook of Adolescence
(eBook)
Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
by Adams, Gerald R.; Berzonsky, Michael D.
Publication: Malden, MA Blackwell Publishing Ltd.,
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

113.                    Handbook of Research Methods in
Experimental Psychology (eBook)
Blackwell Handbooks of Research Methods in Psychology
by Davis, Stephen F.
Publication: Malden, MA Blackwell Publishing Ltd.,
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

114.                    Social Psychological Foundations of
Health and Illness (eBook)
Blackwell Series in Health Psychology and Behavioral
Medicine
by Suls, Jerry M.; Wallston, Kenneth A.
Publication: Malden, MA Blackwell Publishing Ltd.,
2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

115.                    Language and Thought (eBook)
Routledge Modular Psychology
by Lund, Nick.
Publication: London, New York Taylor & Francis
Routledge, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

116.                    Israel On the Couch : The Psychology of
the Peace Process (eBook)
SUNY Series in Israeli Studies
by Grosbard, Ofer.
Publication: Albany State University of New York
Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

117.                    About Psychology : Essays At the
Crossroads of History, Theory, and Philosophy (eBook)
SUNY Series, Alternatives in Psychology
by Hill, Darryl B.; Kral, Michael J.
Publication: Albany State University of New York
Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

118.                    Child Development : Thinking About
Theories (eBook)
Texts in Developmental Psychology
by Slee, Phillip T.; Shute, Rosalyn H.
Publication: New York, NY Edward Arnold Ltd., 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

119.                    Psychology and the Question of Agency
(eBook)
SUNY Series, Alternatives in Psychology
by Martin, Jack.; Sugarman, Jeff; Thompson, Janice
Publication: Albany State University of New York
Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

120.  The Psychology of Serial Killer Investigations :
The Grisly Business Unit (eBook)
by Keppel, Robert D.; Birnes, William J.
Publication: Amsterdam, Boston Elsevier, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

121.                    The Psychology of Problem Solving
(eBook)
by Davidson, Janet E.; Sternberg, Robert J.
Publication: Cambridge, UK, New York Cambridge
University Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

122.                    The Psychology of Good and Evil : Why
Children, Adults, and Groups Help and Harm Others
(eBook)
by Staub, Ervin.
Publication: Cambridge, U.K., New York Cambridge
University Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

123.                    The Psychology of Abilities,
Competencies, and Expertise (eBook)
by Sternberg, Robert J.; Grigorenko, Elena.
Publication: Cambridge, UK, New York Cambridge
University Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

124.                    Qualitative Data : An Introduction to
Coding and Analysis (eBook)
Qualitative Studies in Psychology
by Auerbach, Carl F.; Silverstein, Louise B.
Publication: New York New York University Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

125.                    Psychology and Law : A Critical
Introduction (eBook)
2Nd Ed.
by Kapardis, Andreas.
Publication: Cambridge, U.K., New York Cambridge
University Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

126.                    Jung and the Making of Modern Psychology
: The Dream of a Science (eBook)
by Shamdasani, Sonu.
Publication: Cambridge, UK, New York Cambridge
University Press, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

127.                    The Politics of Stereotype : Psychology
and Affirmative Action (eBook)
Contributions in Psychology, 0736-2714 ; No. 47
by Salinas, Moises F.
Publication: Westport, Conn Greenwood Publishing
Group, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

128.                    Progress in Asian Social Psychology :
Conceptual and Empirical Contributions (eBook)
Contributions in Psychology, 0736-2714 ; No. 42
by Yang, Guoshu
Publication: Westport, Conn Greenwood Publishing
Group, 2003.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

129.                    Personal Epistemology : The Psychology
of Beliefs About Knowledge and Knowing (eBook)
by Hofer, Barbara K.; Pintrich, Paul R.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

130.                    Language As Social Action : Social
Psychology and Language Use (eBook)
by Holtgraves, Thomas.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

131.                    The Psychology of Graphic Images :
Seeing, Drawing, Communicating (eBook)
by Massironi, Manfredo.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

132.                    Handbook for Teaching Introductory
Psychology. Vol. 3 : (With an Emphasis On Assessment)
(eBook)
by Griggs, Richard A.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

133.                    The Pursuit of Excellence Through
Education (eBook)
Educational Psychology Series
by Ferrari, Michel
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

134.                    Theories of Meaningfulness (eBook)
Scientific Psychology Series
by Narens, Louis.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

135. Political Psychology (eBook)
by Monroe, Kristen R.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

136.                    The Teaching of Psychology : Essays in
Honor of Wilbert J. McKeachie and Charles L. Brewer
(eBook)
by McKeachie, Wilbert James; Brewer, Charles L.;
Davis, Stephen F.; Buskist, William.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

137.                    The Importance of Psychological Traits :
A Cross-cultural Study (eBook)
Plenum Series in Social/clinical Psychology
by Williams, John E.; Satterwhite, Robert C.; Saiz,
José L.
Publication: New York Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

138.                    Issues in the Psychology of Women
(eBook)
by Biaggio, Maryka; Hersen, Michel.
Publication: New York Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

139.                    Growing Critical : Alternatives to
Developmental Psychology (eBook)
Critical Psychology
by Morss, John R.
Publication: London ; New York Routledge, 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

140.                    The Psychology of Work : Theoretically
Based Empirical Research (eBook)
LEA's Organization and Management Series
by Hulin, Charles L.; Brett, Jeanne M.; Drasgow,
Fritz.
Publication: Mahwah, N.J. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates,
Inc., 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

141.                    Alcohol and Violence : Epidemiology,
Neurobiology, Psychology, Family Issues (eBook)
Recent Developments in Alcoholism ; Vol. 13
by Galanter, Marc.
Publication: New York Kluwer Academic Publishers,
2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

142.                    Essential Psychology for Nurses and
Other Health Professionals (eBook)
by Russell, Graham.
Publication: London ; New York Routledge, 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

143.                    Health Psychology (eBook)
Routledge Modular Psychology
by Curtis, Anthony J.
Publication: London ; New York Routledge, 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

144.                    Psychological Management of Individual
Performance (eBook)
Wiley Handbooks in the Psychology of Management
Organizations
by Sonnentag, Sabine
Publication: Chichester, New York John Wiley & Sons,
Ltd. (UK), 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

145.                    Determinants of Animal Behaviour (eBook)
Routledge Modular Psychology
by Cartwright, Jo-Anne.
Publication: Hove, East Sussex, New York Routledge,
2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

146.                    Organizational Psychology : A
Scientist-practitioner Approach (eBook)
by Jex, Steve M.
Publication: New York John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

147.                    Steven's Handbook of Experimental
Psychology. Volume 1, Sensation and Perception (eBook)
by Stevens, S. S.; Pashler, Harold E.; Yantis, Steven.
Publication: New York John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (US),
2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

148.   Psychology and Education (eBook)
Routledge Modular Psychology
by Bentham, Susan.
Publication: Hove, East Sussex, New York Routledge,
2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

149.  The Psychology of Group Aggression (eBook)
Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology
by Goldstein, Arnold P.
Publication: Chichester, West Sussex, New York John
Wiley & Sons, Ltd. (UK), 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

150.  International Review of Industrial and
Organizational Psychology. Vol. 17 (eBook)
by Cooper, Cary L.; Robertson, Ivan T.
Publication: New York, Chichester John Wiley & Sons,
Ltd. (UK), 2002.
View this eBook | Show Details | Add to My List

http://mail.yahoo.com

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h0t33ar/M=323294.6903898.7846636.3189767/D=groups/S=1705240560:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124346428/A=2896129/R=0/SIG=11llkm9tk/*http://www.donorschoose.org/index.php?lc=yahooemail";>DonorsChoose.
 A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources often lacking in
public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today</a>!</font>