Our Client,  a multinational public listed company which listed in Jakarta
Stock Exchange produced cosmetics is seeking people to fill in position with
following experiences and skills :

International Sales Assistant Manager            (IS AM - MI)

.         S1 Graduated majoring in Marketing from reputable university with
min GPA 3.00

.         Min 5 years experience in marketing ( experience in FMCG industry
will be primarily considered )

.         Familiar with Export Import Procedure is a must

.         Familiar with computer  MS office

.         Strong in leadership and communication skill.

.         Willingness to work under pressure and independent with team work
spirit.

.         High level of written and spoken English and Mandarin Language is
a must

Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an
attachment in MS Word Format only in English with current & expected salary
and recent photograph  to :   cons-go...@sintesa-resourcing.com

Please put the position applied  IS AM - MI on the subject line.  Only short
listed candidates will be notified.

If you wish to view our client vacancy, kindly visit our website & join our
mailing list at www.sintesa-resourcing.com

Kirim email ke