On 8/22/06, Nelson Ferraz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Deixando qualquer tipo de preconceito de lado, será um sinal de novos
tempos?

"Microsoft wants to help aid in the development of Firefox. It sounds
pretty scary, doesn't it? If you're still here, let me tell you that
it's not as bad as it seems. Sam Ramjii, Director of Microsoft's Open
Source Software Lab, has extended an invitation to the Firefox and
Thunderbird developers asking them if they'd like to visit the company's
open source research center. Microsoft's hopes are that, in a four-day
span, the company can provide the open source developers with enough
information to get the popular web browser running smoothly on Windows
Vista. (...)

While there's no word as to whether Mozilla has accepted the offer,
someone who at least goes by the name of Mike Schroepfer responded by
saying, "I believe we are already in contact with your team via email.
We will follow-up there." That sounds like a positive response, but even
if this event never becomes a reality, it's great to see that Microsoft
is concerned about projects like Firefox and Thunderbird."

http://arstechnica.com/journals/microsoft.ars/2006/8/21/5065

Levando em conta que a Microsoft distribui o IE de graça, e o
desenvolvimento do mesmo implica em custos enormes, não é de estranhar
se eles passarem a usar o Mozilla. Afinal vale lembrar que dentro do
Windows há código liberado sob a BSD sendo utilizado.

[]'s
Charles - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.charles.pilger.com.br
ICQ 306563363 MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Antes, eu era meio quieto, calado, o conhecimento era meu,
eu era um software proprietário. Agora, quero espalhar o que
sei e mostrar que, da forma como eu evoluí, muitos outros
podem crescer." - Cleber de Jesus Santos