Sei que a lista é em português (e que para esta lista estamos no Brasil),
mas vejam que Interessante:
  http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/201214

*"William Patry is one of the leading scholars in the world on copyright
law. For a long time he maintained a blog, "Patry on Copyright," that
discussed new cases as they came out. A few days ago, though, he shut down
his blog
<http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/06/0210203&tid=123>because
'the Current State of Copyright Law is too depressing.' O'Reilly has
a long post up on their news site discussing Patry's retirement from
blogging and giving a history of copyright that explains how we got where we
are <http://news.oreilly.com/2008/08/how-copyright-got-to-its-curre.html>."*

--
Glauber Machado Rodrigues
PSL-MA