em português:

http://www.voyantes.net/downloads/060810digitofagia_complete.pdf

***

http://www.voyantes.net/blog/?p=363

Digitofagia: net_cultura 1.0

via meanwhile... by paul on 1/15/09

Yesterday evening i found an envelope copy of the book Digitofagia -
net_cultura1.0 by Ricardo Rosas and Giseli Vasconcelos on the stairs
to my apartment (thanks for the relay Geert!). This book has been in
the making for more than 4 years and i had more or less accepted that
i would never see it in print). The idea for this book cam up in the
context of the Waag-Sarai Exchange platform in late 2004/early 2005.
The book collects a number of articles and assays that discuss the -
very lively - netculture/hactivism scene in Brazil at that time. It is
the outcome of a number of discussions we had with people around the
projects midiatactica and metareciclagem around that time.

Realizing this book was one of the more complicated things i have
contributed to over time (transferring money to Brazil is a real
nightmare) and when we were ready to go to print we learned that
Ricardo who had spend an enormous amount of energy chasing authors and
finding a publisher had passed away. The book was finally published
late last year in Brazil (by Radical Livros) and although i cant read
Portuguese i am happy that it is finally available:

The book is published under a Creative Commons Attribution
Non-commercial Share alike license. A pdf version (missing a page in
memory of Ricardo that was added later) can be downloaded here (the
book cover here).

--
Fabianne Balvedi
GNU/Linux User #286985