Oi

A quem possa interessar :)

Revista Popular Science disponibiliza mais de 100 anos de edições online
http://www.popsci.com/announcements/article/2010-03/new-browse-137-years-popsci-archive-free

We've partnered with Google to offer our entire 137-year archive for
free browsing. Each issue appears just as it did at its original time of
publication, complete with period advertisements. And today we're
excited to announce you can browse the full archive right here on
PopSci.com.

As you will soon see, it's an amazing resource. Aside from bringing back memories for longtime readers, as a whole the archive beautifully encapsulates over a century of PopSci's fascination with the future, and science and technology's incredible potential to improve our lives.
Tracing our dreams and visions of the future back through time, you'll
see that not a lot has changed. Some things we projected with startling
accuracy, and others remain today what they were then--dreams. We hope
you enjoy it as much as we do.

In the future, we'll be adding more advanced features for searching and
browsing, so stay tuned.

Search the archives here
http://www.popsci.com/archives

Vi em @gwidion