I'm very pleased to announce the release of a new version of GNU PSPP.
PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a
free replacement for the proprietary program SPSS.
Here are the compressed sources and a GPG detached signature[*]:
Use a mirror for higher download bandwidth:
[*] Use a .sig file to verify that the corresponding file (without the
.sig suffix) is intact. First, be sure to download both the .sig file
and the corresponding tarball. Then, run a command like this:
gpg --verify pspp-0.11.0.tar.gz.sig
If that command fails because you don't have the required public key,
then run this command to import it:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys C6648E90
and rerun the 'gpg --verify' command.
Changes from 0.10.2 to 0.11.0:
* The REGRESSION command now has a /ORIGIN subcommand to perform
regression through the origin.
* The FACTOR command can now analyse matrix files prepared with MATRIX DATA.
* The FACTOR command can now print the anti-image matrices.
* The MATRIX DATA command has been added.
* Some inappropriate properties in selection dialogs have been corrected.
* A bug which could cause the HTML driver to go into a tight loop
has been fixed.
* An error in the FREQUENCIES procedure, where the word "Mean" was
printed when "Variance" was appropriate has been fixed.
* The ncurses library is no longer required or used.
* A bug where the Mann-Whitney test would give misleading results
if run on multiple variables and MISSING=ANALAYSIS was specified
has been fixed.
* Gtk+3.14.5 or later must now be used when building.
* Graphical user interface changes:
** There is a new menu: Edit|Options
** The Non Parametric Statistics Menu has a new item: "K Independent Samples".
** Dialog boxes can now be canceled using the <Escape> key.
* The AUTORECODE command now accepts an optional / before INTO.
* The short form of the VECTOR command can now create string variables.
* Bug fixes, including fixes for CVE-2017-10791 and CVE-2017-10792.
pspp-dev mailing list