Piotr,

In a word, Yes.

The longer answer is that PSPP is licensed under the GPL3 (or later) and
you can read that document to understand your rights but compared to
traditional commercial software your rights under the GPL are
*considerable* (you can use PSPP as you wish, you are entitled to a copy
of the source, you may modify PSPP, your rights to use PSPP will never
"expire," etc.); see: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html

The main things you *cannot* do are (1) share PSPP to others without
giving them the same rights you enjoy (e.g., creating a commercial
product from PSPP and refusing the terms of the GPL3) or (2) things that
are illegal under local or international law (violating copyrights,
trademarks, plagiarism, etc.).

The use of GPL'd software in commercial applications is described in
this GPL FAQ which says that an author cannot both use the GPL and also
prohibit commercial usage (i.e., that the GPL allows the user to decide
what she will do with the software, including commercial or military
uses): https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#NoMilitary

-Alan

On 10/17/2016 4:11 AM, Piotr Mackiewicz wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madam
>

> I have a question to License of Pspp4Windows downloaded from
> https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp <https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp>–
> Is this software free to commercial use too?
>

> Thank you in advance for Your answer
> Best regards,
> *Piotr Mackiewicz*

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

+815.588.3846 (Office)
+267.334.4143 (Mobile)

http://www.alanmead.org

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
functions on fire in a copy of Orion.
I watched C-Sharp glitter in the dark near a programmable gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like Ruby... on... Rails... Time for Pi.

          --"The Register" user Alister, applying the famous
            "Blade Runner" speech to software development