Pspp will displays its strings using whatever language is set as the locale of
the environment in which it is running.   That is to say, if you have installed
it on a computer which has (say) 3 users - an Englishman, a German and a
then when logged on as the English person it'll display in English, when logged
as the German it'll display German and Madarin for the Chinese.

This assumes of course that each user has set his/her environment accordingly.
How to do that depends exactly on the operating system.  For example on
if you wanted German output you would put a command like "export
in your .profile  -  Other systems have different ways of setting users'
languages - if
you are using a different system, then you need to read the manual for your
system to find out how to do this.

Hope this helps.