I just got this working on my T30.

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 13:52, Michael Griffis wrote:
> Tommy,
>
> Thanks for responding.
>
> On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 18:18, Tommy McNeely wrote:
> >
> > so... if it appears as a PCI card instead of a PCMCIA card, you might have
> > issues :-/
>
> It is in fact an internal PCI card (Mini-PCI) not a PCMCIA card.  Is
> this still an issue?  Is there something I don't know?
>
> I downloaded the Linux Drivers from the Cisco site per Jean Tourrilhes
> instructions.
> http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/sw-wireless.shtml
>
> And followed all of the instructions.  The driver loads but when I run
> the utilities it returns "radio not found"

What I found was that Cisco's install script just placed the module in
the modules directory.  You had to insmod it manually to get past the
"radio not found" message from their setup utility.  The module that
worked was mpi350.o (I think, the T30 isn't here at the moment to
verify).  Adding it to /etc/modules.conf with an alias to eth1 seemed to
straighten that problem out.
I got it to work with no WEP encryption and manual configuration and
route setup but not yet working automatically on boot with DHCP.  Still
playing with it.

Norm