Ah, really glad to hear that someone's discovered an alternative to
QuicKeys. I spent a few days using it and was a bit underwhelmed, this
sounds much more powerful. $36 doesn't seem like a pricepoint that's
through the roof, but so far as I can see there'd be no way to tie
these macros down to a serial to sell your work on as the HSC folks
have started doing on Windows. Don't get me wrong, I'm half glad about
that, but it does make me wonder how much input the effort would get
if the only return scripters will get are donations or helping their
fellow human.