Hi John,

I never thought of labeling specific record buttons because I assumed it would
become the defacto label for all similar buttons. In other words, whatever
you'd label the first record button would become the name of subsequent
buttons. Again, that's an assumption on my part and I've never tried it. If
anyone attempts this, I'd be curious to know if it works.

This raises an issue with track numbers and the fact that they're not being
exposed to VoiceOver, at least not in the Tracks List in the Mixer window. If
one knows the specific track number, there's a keyboard shortcut to go directly
to a specific track number. Of course, without that information handy, it's not
really feasible. Navigating by track name seems to be the best practice for now
along with trying to keep only the essential tracks visible in the session,
whether it's a single track or three or 10 or whatever.

HTH,

Slau