I don't know of any plug-in that has a look-ahead feature like that. There
probably is something out there like that but I'm not aware of it.

The slowing down effect you're looking for can be done in Serato Pitch-n-time.
I haven't used it in 8.0.4 yet so I'm not sure if it's accessible. Elastic
Audio probably does the same thing but that interface is almost purely visual
and I don't know how it's going to be made accessible.
Sorry, not much help, I'm afraid.

Slau