On dec 22 2010, Brian Smart wrote:
Another issue that I discovered is that Transfuser freezes up VoiceOver. Don't know why. Maybe Transfuser's window is too full of busy graphics? It doesn't happen right away, but, soon after opening its window, I'm stuck in the eternal "busy, busy, busy, busy" state.

Vincenzo:
Oh, no! I saw (I heard) a video in which a man was describing transfuser; I think it's simply great! So, I am not a pro tools user, but I ask: is there any workaround to fix this problem? If not, is there any other plugin to get the same effects?
               Vincenzo.

--
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Riccione Relax a Capodanno: Hotel in centro Mezza pensione, solarium, bagno
turco e massaggio 2 giorni euro 379,00 complessivo per due persone.
* Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11208&d=22-12