Hi  all,
What is the easiest way to select one or multiple tracks? I read some messages
with different approaches in the list archive.
I wonder if there is a one method fits all approach available. And how to know
if one's selected without being in the track list table?
Then Grouping of tracks:
While all the tracks were automatically selected after creating them in the
tracklist table I created a Group. This went fine but how can I deselect or add
tracks to the Groep? The Select tracks option in the menu in the Group list
table is not available. I think all the selected tracks are in the Groep cause
they are in the Group list table.
The Group creation dialog is still not fully accessible in my PT9, but this is
a known fact I read.
But how to do it then?

Many thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Best regards,
ronald