From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Slau Halatyn
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 8:28 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: automation deletion

Chuck,

Be more specific. Do you mean Control-Delete after the steps I described or
Control-Delete anywhere in the track? Control-Delete while Volume is showing
or does Waveform view work as well? Did you see this somewhere in the
documentation? If so, please indicate where. Does one have to stand on one
leg while holding  an XLR cable in the left hand while whistling "La
Boheme?"

slau

On Feb 21, 2011, at 9:09 AM, Chuck Reichel wrote:

> Hi Frank & Slau,
>
> Hit control delete this will delete ALL automation for that track.
> This works almost all the time for me! LOL
>
> YMMV
>
> On Feb 21, 2011, at 8:57 AM, Slau Halatyn wrote:
>
>> Frank,
>>
>> Theoretically, you're following the right concept. Did you scrub in the
track before deleting? Is it the only track that's selected? Did you press
Return then Shift-Option-return to select everything?

>> Slau
>>
>> On Feb 21, 2011, at 12:59 AM, Frank Carmickle wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Vinny and I were talking about deleting automation this evening.  I have
a pass on volume automation that I want to delete so I selected volume on
the track view selector in the edit window.  Then I believe to have selected
the whole session then I hit delete.  Doesn't seem to work.  The track that
I have selected still wants to follow the automation.  Am I missing
something?