Hi Listers!
This is short and sweet!
The Track list Table in the mix window must be moved to the right or expanded by about 30% over to the right.

The only thing that is a hassle is that VoiceOver does not see the "Vertical Splitter" when your interacting with the track list table. over the past several weeks I have been observing that some sessions could drag and drop tracks and Select "command click" non contiguous tracks but there did not seem to be any consistency! After a producer friend and myself moved the track list table over the corse of the past week or so session by session, by using the mouse while interacting with the table and BTW this vertical splitter is in the top right of the table.
Track selection and reordering is now consistent.
What i have-done is to have the track list table moved in my main session template so every session has that same table size or placement and bang. May be there is a way to get VoiceOver to see the vertical splitter? Listers
check this out in your next session!

Your Vertical Splitting may vary!
Talk soon

Chuck Reichel