Hi Yuma,
Hit command 1 to take you to the transport.
then look over to the right for the midi  cluster interact with it.
 if it is not showing   you half to check the option to show it.
something I do when in a unexplored window like the edit window for example is to hit "VO shift w" this will read the entire con-tense of the stuff you have showing in the window. then when you hear 120 for example you know that is most likely the tempo in the midi cluster.
I think you know how to get there after that.
Talk soon
If your able you can call me at the studio tomorrow.
I am on the east coast of the USA.
Talk tomorrow