Hi Kevin,
Just check the "strength" button and then punch in a strength number like "80" per-say.
then on the num pad hit enter and away you go!
BTW
Make a selection from the "combined quantize pop up button" and the strength field usually comes up with a value of "82" which is just fine for most thangs If you want the full details give me a call.
Talk soon